https://grand-master-meditation.blogspot.com/ GRAND MASTER MEDITATION: A MEDITATION CAMP IN NOVOKUIBYSHESK

Tuesday

A MEDITATION CAMP IN NOVOKUIBYSHESK

 

A meditation camp was held last night at Novokuibyshevsk Town in Samara Region, Russia. I got an opportunity to meet many yoga practitioners. A light was shed on meditation techniques and stress control processes.  The practitioners were acquainted with the depths of true meditation comprehensively. Artificial means may be used for the time being but they do not serve the purpose for any length of time. Therefore I don’t use any such means in the training. I shared my knowledge on how to help bring a restless mind to a calm state and learn to relax. It's no secret that our life in modern conditions is a series of anxieties and tension that contribute to the appearance of clamps and blocks in the body, causing headaches, sleep disorders, memory impairment, decreased attention and even imbalance of the whole organism.  At this meeting, the practitioners learnt how to reassemble themselves to make sure that the body, mind and soul are on the same wavelength and live in balance. They all learnt the initial practice of meditation that will help Everyone and everyone:

1. relieve tension from the body;

2. how to bring your mind into a calm state to achieve balance and harmony;

3. how to be happy in this world.

More and more such meditation camps will be organized in future on invitation of yoga practitioners. I will be in high spirits if many people participate in the coming events progressively and avail benefits of events. Hope with the cooperation of practitioners I will be successful in spreading pure meditation techniques in the world.  I thank all those who participated in this meditation camp and availed the opportunity.

* REMEMBER *

Meditation is the worship of God. Any one can worship God. It is free of cost. Meditation is my passion not profession. I don’t charge any fees to attend an event.  However, I accept a donation if you wish to pay anything. 

You can fix an appointment through this blog. You may meet me direct whenever you like without any help of a middleman and save your money in this way. 

Come and attend my meditation camps without any hesitation! 

Moreover you can ask any question free of cost any time even when you are at home. Translate your question into English with the help of 'Google Translate' and post it in 'Contact Form' given in this blog. Your message reaches my email inbox in this way. I will answer all your legitimate questions immediately. Your satisfaction is my duty. Always stay blessed and happy...!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BOOKS ON MEDITATION