https://grand-master-meditation.blogspot.com/ GRAND MASTER MEDITATION: INFORMAL PERSONAL PRAYER

Sunday

INFORMAL PERSONAL PRAYER

 


Praise

 

O Lord, thou art omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. Nothing can happen without thy permission. Thou always fulful my needs and desires. Thou art my pillar of support.

Thankgiving

Thou always grant me thy favour and kindness. I’m always thankful to thee for thy kindness. I thank thee for gracing me with thy presence.

Petition

I am going to do away with grief / avail an opportunity / gain money / secure success. I want thee to support me.

Belief

Thou art with me and thou back all my actions and decisions today. Thou art blessing me with relief from pain / advantages / wealth / success.

Repeat this prayer every day before sleep at night and after getting up in the morning until you secure your objective.

Success will be at your doorstep.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BOOKS ON MEDITATION