https://grand-master-meditation.blogspot.com/ GRAND MASTER MEDITATION: A YOGA AND MEDITATION MEETING

Friday

A YOGA AND MEDITATION MEETING

 

A yoga and meditation meeting was held last night at the inauguration of  Yogaira Studio in Novokuibyshevsk, Samara region, Russia where yoga and meditation skills were discussed in detail. All the participants were able to get proper guidance and counseling in respect of usefulness of meditation in routine. I congratulate Artem Vasilkov and Irina Vasilkova for the opening of Yogaira Studio in this town. Hope that it will meet the needs of the aspirants and yoga lovers. I also thank all those who participated in this event.

I am thankful to Artem Vasilkov and Irina Vasilkova for inviting me on the eve of the inaugural ceremony of Yogaira Studio. 

Who will be the next to provide me with an opportunity to present my insightful information on meditation…? 













No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BOOKS ON MEDITATION